Traditional woks are large pots with sloping sides, together with a handle and lid. Many types of woks, particularly the traditional, now sold on the market to comfort, to give the old-fashioned way.
A wok is a large saucepan with high embankments, are treated with a lid and side effects. It is particularly Food suitable for stir-frying. A wok is a handy flask cooking equipment. It is especially in Southeast and East Asia. It is often used together with a long handle Spatula or a long handle shovel, that your hand without burning to cook.
The wok can be seen in the form. Common has a round bottom woks. A round Soil provides traditional round wok pan or spatula to get food at the bottom of the wok and throw around is easy. Wok handle comes in two variants, such as floor and grinding. Loop handles are the most common type of handle for woks of all kinds and materials. These woks are traditionally made bares metal.
Electric woks have a large Advantages over other conventional woks well for heating. The heater may increase each of the units consistent. This is not a cold or a warm place. Non-electrical Woks typically costs about $ 45. Woks are several kits that are sold on the cooking rack and their tools. A wok is really an essential cooking tools for those interested Asian cuisine.
There are many things you can do to your wok as frying, stir frying, deep frying and steaming. Moreover, as some other Kitchen utensils in the kitchen, it deserves a little more caution than just cleaning.
Today, cooking woks are many different types available on the market. This is according to their shape, size, and requires its use in relation to fit in your cooking, such as the following:
• Electric Woks
• Chinese Woks
• Carbon Steel Woks
• Non-stick type woks
• And the nature of stainless steel woks
Are the different types of wok cooking which we for roasting, frying, and also just for hot water. There are also accessories such as woks:
• steamer rack
• Wire-mesh sieves
• Bamboo Brushes
• And Wok-rack
The above enhancements are listed below:
– Steamer Racks – The steamer rack is good for steam. He holds food above the boiling water while it circulates the steam and allow to cook food.
– Wire Mesh Strainer – a wire-mesh filter is used as a roast. It helps you to remove cooked food from hot water or hot oil, and protect Your hand from heat.
– Chopsticks – These two thin sticks are used mainly to control food for the mouth.
– Bamboo Brushes – It sure helps you, that you can use your wok over and maintain quality at the best.
– Pliers – These are often used for steaming food or fried foods. Pliers are usually made of metal or wood materials.
– Wok-Rack – These are for drainage of the oil and fat used in deep frying. Wok-rack is ideal to drain off excess oil from the diet.
When choosing a wok, use a round bottom flask wok on a gas stove and a flat wok on an electric stove. The traditional material for woks offer great heat conduction. Apart from this, it's hard enough to heat the oil faster, but easy enough for easy handling.
When you clean wok, wash the wok with hot water. Use a soft cloth or eat a sponge for anything at all remove stuck his forehead. Do not use abrasive soaps or pads for a seasoned wok. Clean the wok, drought and heat on high heat.